Circle Media Group aims to efficiently use resources and apply pollution prevention measures in the management of all the operations of its printing and related facilities, in an effort to maintain a healthy environment for present and future generations. This policy outlines the Company's principal commitments and the ways in which it intends to continually improve its environmental performance.
We are committed to:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other requirements pertaining to the environment.
- Opt for processes and management practices that promote a more rational use of energy.
- Optimize the 3R approach (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) in its pollution prevention strategy by adopting, as much as possible, products and processes that allow for reduction at source, and the reuse and recycling of waste materials and by-products.
- Collaborate closely with clients, suppliers and various stakeholders (government, industry, community etc.) to improve the protection of the environment.
- Maintaining an efficient organizational structure, and develop methods and procedures to help fulfill its commitments.
- Train, motivate and educate our people to ensure their support in implementing this policy.
- Verifying periodically the compliance of its activities with its policy, and submit reports to the appropriate management bodies.